Initial Chiropractic Consultation
£60.00 £25.00 see our Special New Patient Offer includes:
- A Private Consultation
- A Neurological and Orthopaedic Examination
- A Spinal & Postural Assessment
- Recommendations for x-ray if clinically indicated
Report of Findings Visit
- A Report of Findings with a full explanation of your condition and our findings
- A Chiropractic treatment if clinically indicated and appropriate
- Acupuncture included in treatment if clinically indicated and appropriate
- A referral to a relevant specialist if we cannot help you
(over 13 years) £41.00 *
(under 13 years) £36.00 *
Returning Patient Consultation (over 6 months)
Reduced fees are available with advance payment plans
* Please note:
- Acupuncture are included if necessary in treatment at no additional cost.
- Reduced rates are available should treatments exceed twelve visits.
Functional Medicine / Medical Herbalism
£120.00 (Existing Chiropractic Patients: 25% reduction on fees)
- 75 minute Functional Medicine and Herbal Medicine consultation
- In depth analysis of your past and current state of health, lifestyle, emotional wellbeing, habits, medication and supplements
- Physical examination
- Recommendations on clinical testing if needed
- Personalised plan based on your health goals
- Written individual programme
- Dietary and nutritional hand-outs
Follow up consultations:
- 45 minute consultation
- Physical examination
- Incorporates diet and lifestyle recommendations
- Support and advice on personalised goals
- A supplement plan
3 appointments- 1 Initial Consultation 2 follow up appointments, 10% off supplements*, weekly phone support
*for duration of the package
Professional Genotype analysis :
Starts at £150 (consultation necessary first)
Initial consultation: £50.00
Follow up appointments: £40.00
X-rays and MRI’s can be arranged with outside providers and are only available after a consultation.
Prices vary according to the number of x-rays required.
As a guide:
Prices start at £70.00 for X-Rays and £200.00 for MRI scans
FREE therapy advice
Natural Chiropractic is a trusted name in the diagnosis and treatment of injuries and causes of pain. However, if you are unsure if any of our therapies are for you, it is possible to book a brief consultation or ring and chat to Melanie who can discuss your complaint with you and advise whether treatment could be beneficial. There is no fee or obligation for this service.
We have a variety of high quality and competitively priced products that range from nutritional and homeopathic supplements, to orthopaedic aids, and pillows. Most are available to patients and public.
Payment is accepted as cash and most debit & credit cards.
Most health insurance schemes cover chiropractic care yet individual policies will vary. Please check with your insurer. Once you have received approval for treatment from your insurance company we usually liaise with them and can receive payment directly. Our Chiropractor is registered with all insurance companies including PPP & BUPA.