Here at our Chelmsford Chiropractor we know thatback pain is a common problem for many people and one main cause of this is because we spend a lot of our day sitting down for long periods of time, for example, sitting in you car, sitting at your desk at work and then going home and sitting on the sofa.
As many employees have been suffering with back pain, lots of companies have started to introduce standing desks in aid to help productivity and most importantly, to reduce back pain amongst their workers. However, many people have questioned if these desks are the answer.
If you been fortunate enough to have standing desks at your work, our Chelmsford Chiropractor would like to share these tips with you to help your back.
- Take regular breaks. Standing as well as sitting for long periods can still be bad for your back.
- Try and get a desk set-up that allows you to stand as well as sit
If you don’t have a standing desk, here are some helpful tips.
- Make sure you adjust your seat before sitting, especially if you share a chair with someone
- When sitting you should always have both feet firmly on the ground
- Your eyes should always be level with your computer screen. You may need to get a box or a stand for it
If you are suffering from back pain and you feel you need some help please do not hesitate to pay us a visit or get in touch with Chelmsford Chiropractor Clinic at https://chelmsfordchiropractor.co.uk