As a leading Chelmsford Chiropractor, we love to share tips and advice on how to keep your back safe, whether it’s at home or in the office.
Posture, plays a big part in back care and new studies show that slouching and posture can put you at risk from back and neck pain. It has been found that slouching can give feelings of stress, which can then affect energy levels and sleep.
Here at Chelmsford Chiropractor Clinic we have some advice for when you are sitting at home or in the office:
- Let the seat take your weight and try to keep as much of your body in contact with the chair, so that your whole body is supported
- Drink lots of water, instead of tea and coffee, to keep your body hydrated
- Try not to sit for more than 30 minutes at a time
- Use the stairs as much as possible instead of the lift or escalator
- When sitting at a desk make sure arms are flat and elbows are level with the desk
If you are suffering from back pain and you feel you need some help please do not hesitate to pay us a visit or get in touch with Chelmsford Chiropractor Clinic at https://chelmsfordchiropractor.co.uk/