State-of-the-art technology at Cliffs Chiropractic Chelmsford
Our experienced chiropractor uses both X-rays and Magnetic Resonance and Imaging (MRI) to diagnose your condition.
Strict guidelines govern the use of X-rays and our chiropractor will only recommend taken them if there is good reason to.
Our chiropractor is trained to both take and read radio graphic images. If necessary, they are taken to complete a diagnosis and provide a valuable insight into your body.
They can help to:
- rule out serious conditions
- allow an accurate view of your spinal posture, view the current state of your spine and see degrees of osteo-arthritic change
- give an insight to past injuries
- exclude contra-indications to treatment and visualize fractures
- show the patient their own spine/joints as part of their health education
- determine the choice of treatment technique
- monitor the health of your spine and effectiveness of treatment
- assess other aspects of your general health
MRI is another visualising tool and service we offer. We can refer you to facilities in the local area or in London. These referrals can be within the week and you will receive negotiated rates. This includes options for ‘open’ and ‘standing’ MRI scans.
Cliffs Chiropractic Chelmsford
Serving the people of Essex and Chelmsford and its surrounding areas including Hatfield Peverel, Witham, Maldon and Braintree.