Let Melanie Our Chiropractor Help You At Cliffs Chiropractic Chelmsford
Pain and discomfort can have a serious impact on your life.
The good news is that you no longer have to suffer. Our Chelmsford Chiropractor, Melanie Soomro, is here to help you.
10 Really Good Reasons To Choose Cliffs Chiropractic Chelmsford To Help You …
- Experience that counts
- An award winning approach to patient care
- A wide range of treatment options
- Continuing professional development
- Multi skilled professional
- Patient focused
- Insurance recommended
- Medical Acupuncture & Herbalism
- Convenient location & easy parking
- Flexible appointments with same day emergency appointments
1. Experience that Counts
Our highly experienced chiropractor, Melanie Soomro, has been practicing for over 25 years and has played an integral role in creating our award winning sister clinic in Southend.
2. An Award Winning Approach to Patient Care
Melanie intends to bring the same award winning approach and level of patient care to Cliffs Chiropractic Chelmsford as has been provided at our sister clinic in Southend.
Cliffs Chiropractic Clinic in Southend has become well recognised as a leading Chiropractic Clinic in the UK having received numerous awards and recognition for its quality of patient care and satisfaction and in being a leader in the field of chiropractic care from b0th professional bodies and patient reviews.
Here are just some of the honours bestowed on the our sister clinic:
- Awarded Chiropractors of The Year 2015 -2016 by the British Chiropractic Association (BCA).
- Selected for inclusion in The Parliamentary Review, highlighting best practices in healthcare.
- Ranked 1st out of 534 UK Chiropractic Clinics.
- Awarded the WhatClinic Patient Service Award 2017.
- Awarded the College of Chiropractors Clinical Management Quality Mark 2016 – 2018.
- Over 70+ 5 Star Google Reviews submitted by patients.
3. A Wide Range of Treatment Options
Multiple disciplines can be required to reduce pain, maximise recovery and stay healthy. Our chiropractor will recommend and discuss with you the most appropriate course of action for your treatment. This may include manipulation, exercise, massage and nutritional support and lifestyle advice.
4. Continuing Professional Development
We are continually striving to improve the quality of care we offer. We undergo ongoing education to review, improve and broaden our knowledge and procedures on a regular basis.
5. Multi Skilled Professional
Our chiropractor is trained and certified in Medical Acupuncture. This is offered, if indicated, at NO additional charge alongside your chiropractic care. Melanie can also offer Medical Herbalism, Functional medicine and nutritional advice
6. Patient Focussed
We ALWAYS put you, the patient, first. Our vision is to be the clinic that knows the most, cares the most and provides the most friendly environment.
7. Insurance Recommended
We are recognised by BUPA, AXA-PPP, Simply Health and others.
8. CQC Regulated
We will be one of only a hand full of chiropractic clinics to offer itself for inspection.
9. Convenient Location & Easy Parking
Cliffs Chiropractic Chelmsford is conveniently located six miles from the center of Chelmsford.
10. Flexible Appointments with Same Day Emergency Appointments
You will be offered an appointment within 48 hours, with early morning and evening appointments available. However, we always try to see emergencies the same day.
Chiropractic Care at Cliffs Chiropractic Chelmsford
Chiropractic is a safe and natural treatment that provides fast and effective relief.
Some complaints commonly attended to by our chiropractor include:
- Acute and Chronic lower back pain
- Joint pains
- Muscle spasms
- Headaches arising from the neck
- Mechanical neck pain
- Frozen shoulder related to musculoskeletal conditions
- Hip and knee pain from Osteoarthritis (OA) as an adjunct to core OA treatments and exercise
All the techniques we use are based on current medical research to ensure that we provide the most effective care for our patients. We also use non-invasive and conservative treatment for conditions that affect the muscles, ligaments, joints and nerves. Our chiropractor is registered with the General Chiropractic Council and is a member of the British Chiropractic Association.
Our aim is to help take you from pain and dysfunction to comfort and mobility. Don’t suffer the consequences of pain and discomfort any longer, seek the advice and treatment from our chiropractor at Cliffs Chiropractic Chelmsford today.